Monday, December 22, 2008

crunch time!

My second christmas here in Singapore, third christmas without my family, fourth christmas away from home. (another year of MIA in our family pictures)

After coming back from Bangkok, i have to catch up with work - call vendors, create FDDS, follow-ups, email this, test that, work work work work.... which made me forget about the holidays...

good news: reysiel will spend christmas with us -- this year more ex-bkk peeps will experience the sgp christmas. Rochie (and family), Paui (and family), Reysiel (will be travelling from Malaysia) and Mike (original member of sgp christmas part 1). I will surely miss shirls who would be finally visiting our mother land (after 1.5 mil years na ba? hehehe).. I would also miss her pansit.. ooops angel hair pasta pala!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I miss you puto bongbong!

1 comment:

  1. oo nga. SG christmas! (parang bkk christmas din natin ito mga 4 years ago). hehehe. si kuya mervs lng wala.

    ReplyDelete