Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BKK - 1212 to 1216

After 2 rebookings and cancellations... i just booked my ticket to bangkok this morning - first i waited for my manager and our regional project manager's approval.. then called my parents to inform them that i'll be attending my friend's wedding. I cant wait to go back to my most fave city in the world.



Things to do in BKK (first draft - hahaha)

1. Go to Soi 38 for Phad thai, satay and mango sticky rice

2. Shop at Central world and Paragon - still have 6thou thb worth of GCs

3. Shop at Platinum and eat choco banana crepe

4. Get a massage at health land or sumalai

5. Shop at chatuchak

6. Have a frozen malt / Cup C / BTS at Spring and Summer

7. Eat at Fuji / Coffee Bean by Dao / Scoozi / Au Bon Pain

8. Visit Siemens office at Charn Issara II

9. Eat Geng som at Ate Klong's

10. Have drinks at Sirocco / Bed supperclub / Banyan Tree

and of course my purpose for this visit which is to attend Kuya Jco and Pam's wedding!

1 comment: